CLICK FOR THE VIDEO
The «Saline Airstream
» is the next crazy project of « Les Triplettes de Bonneville » : WEBSITEA transformable motorbike for speed records which can be also driven on the road !
This is a compressed air motorbike for the next SpeedWeek of Bonneville in 2011.
This bike represents all the French audacity and eccentricity. Moreover, it promotes a new trend in speed records by using an air compressed technology. Finally, this bike is exclusive, minimalist, simple, efficient and serves as a technological showcase of the "savoir-faire" of the "Triplettes". Technic :
- Frame in aluminium / magnesium alloy
- Air compressed engine (by MDI : website
- 3 gas cylinders - total capacity of 27 liters (by Luxfer : website
- Different equipments : Avon (tyres) -Marchesini (rims) - Beringer (brakes) – Fournales (suspensions)
This concept is realized by 5 designers students at the ISD of Valenciennes (France) :
- Vincent Montreuil (Designer, 5th year) <<< Hey, it's me !!!
- Julien Clément (Designer, 5th year)
- Thomas Duhamel (Designer, 3rd year)
- Benoît Ponton (Designer, 3rd year)
- Pierrick Huart (Digital Designer, 1st year)